Friday, March 11, 2011

# 11

- Read the newest Dexter book and any subsequent books that may come out this year.

DONE!




I read this in a couple hours one night after the girls went to bed. I find this series wildly entertaining but not something I would read over and over again. They read like good beach books to me.

One thing that I really love when I read Dexter books is that they are set in Miami and I'm familiar with all the roads and parks and buildings and agencies and culture he writes about. It feels homey and comfortable to me.

And Jeff Lindsay is a very funny writer... Dexter's inner monologue tends to make me laugh out loud. I appreciate his style.

The first book in the series is still my favorite..it's what got me hooked in the first place. But this was still worth the read.

No comments: