Monday, July 05, 2010

NaBloPoMo.

What's one thing you think it's worth spending money on? What's one thing you always cheap out on?

This could also be a confession of ways I'm not environmentally friendly...eek. I am ok spending money on our power bill in order to keep the house cool. We set our thermostat much lower than the suggested 78-80 degrees in the summer. That is hot. I confess to being a creature that enjoys being comfortable. We set our A/C at 74. And our bill is expensive. But it's worth it.

I cheap out on clothes for my self. I don't buy myself clothes very often and when I do it's always clearance rack specials.

3 comments:

Tara said...

We are the same way our house is set at 70 but we want it to be cool. I also never buy clothes for myself but for some odd reason I have no problem buying fabric randomly.

someday said...

Thought you might be interested in a Tallahassee Contest!

http://hanowellphotography.com/blog/2010/07/15/contest-calling-all-tallahassee-bloggers/

beckim82 said...

Ha, I guess I'm the opposite. Our house is set at 80. But I do enjoy the occasional mini-shopping spree. :)