Thursday, July 01, 2010

What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite movie?

Steel Magnolias. Hands down. Sometimes I think that maybe it will be something else...I try to force myself to pick another movie but it doesn't happen. This one makes me laugh, makes me cry, makes me want to be a good person who loves others and takes care of those around me. Plus it kind of makes me want to be Sally Field.

Other movies I like...
Anna and the King- my favorite, 'i'm sick and just want to lie on the couch' film.
Matilda- my favorite to watch with Zola
FernGully- the first movie I remember seeing in the theatre
Terminator 2- Grant's favorite movie (i just like watching him talk about it)
The Princess Bride- my favorite quotable movie
Anything with 007. wowza.
Dirty Dancing- because it makes dancing look so fun


i'm sure there are others.

No comments: